Date: Horseback archery competition take place 24-26 September 2010
Organization: Agroturist Association "W Siodle"
Location: Przygodziczki near Chynowa, Poland
Registration: Forester's lodge Klady , Przygodziczki
Accommodation: 30-45 PLN/ night (depends on the room)
Sustenance: breakfast 7 PLN, lunch 15 PLN, supper: 8 PLN/ person
- horseback archery competition 20 PLN
- 2D archery tourtment 10 PLN
- militari competition 10 PLN
Medical Insurance: 10-15 PLN/person (only EU citizens, no EU citizens need to have own medical insurance)
Horse rental pay: 50 PLN /person for 2 days
1 PLN = 0.34 USD and 1 PLN = 0.25 EUR
1 USD = 2.96 PLN and 1 EUR = 4 PLN (25.02.2010)
- horseback archery competition for I, II, III place awards, for other participants souvenirs
- 2D archery tourtment for I, II, III place awards
- militari competition for I place award
- rider competition for I, II, III place awards
- horserace for I, II, III place money awards
Registration will be accepted until 19 September 2010. Please fill and send registration form to email@example.com (download registration form)
24 September 2010, Friday: (place horse ranch "Jurand" Przygodziczki)
godz. 11:00-14:00 arrival of participants and accommodation
godz. 14:00-14:30 rider registration, organizational meeting
godz. 14:30-15:00 horse assignment and saddling
godz. 15:00-16:00 training on the short track (1 person 3 trials)
godz. 16:00-17:00 training on the hunter track (1 person 2 trials)
godz. 17:30-18:30 training on the off-road track (1 person 1 trials)
godz. 18:30-19:00 Militari training (1 person 1 trials)
godz. 19:00-20:00 official welcome
godz. 20:00 supper by the camp fire
25 September 2010, Saturday: (place horse ranch "Jurand" Przygodziczki)
godz. 08:30-09:30 breakfast
godz. 10:00-10:30 archers registration for 2D competition
godz. 10:00-11:00 archery tournament 2D for children under 15 years old
godz. 11:00-13:00 archery tournament 2D
godz. 13:30-14:30 lunch
godz. 14:45-15:00 results report and award ceremony for 2D archers
godz. 15:00-15:30 horse saddling
godz. 15:30-16:30 horseback archery competitions– hunter track (1 person 2 trials)
godz. 17:00-18:00 horseback archery competitions– off-road track (1 person 1 trials)
godz. 18:00-19:00 Militari competition (1 person 1 trials)
godz. 19:30 supper by the camp fire
26 September 2010, Sunday (place ranch "Agrokawaler" Przygodziczki)
godz. 09:00-10:00 breakfast
godz. 10:30-11:30 rehearsal of historical scene
godz. 12:00-12:30 horse saddling
godz. 12:30-13:00 way to the competition place
godz. 13:00-13:30 results report and award ceremony for horseback archers and Militari competition
godz. 13:30-14:00 horseback archery show (three best horseback archers)
godz. 14:00-15:00 horse show (Mogu, cavalry charge, historical scene)
godz. 15:00-15:30 fox pursuit
godz. 15:30-16:30 lunch
godz. 15:30-17:00 rider competition
godz. 17:15-17:30 horserace
godz. 17:30-18:00 results report and award ceremony for rider competition and fox pursuit
godz. 18:30 dance
On 24 and 27 September there is the opportunity to participate in horse race through the Barycz Valley (to see: Hunter Palace, herd of the polish primitive semiwild horses, the largest ponds in the Europe, birds migration). (60km, 100PLN per person)
The are 2 gallops trials. Track length is 500 meters. Each competitor should cross the track with shooting to 7 targets (one arrow to one target) and jumps the hurdle (max 50 cm height).Time limit is 80 seconds. To rate the track minimum one arrow from the horseback in target is needed. The competitors have to shoot only in the gallop. The difference between the time limit and the actual riding time will be added to or subtract from the shooting points. (1 second = 0,5 point). The arrows can be drawn from the hand, a quiver, belt or boot. The are subtract 2 points from the shooting points if competitor knock down the fence.
There is 1 gallop trial. Track length is 600 meters. Each competitor should cross the track with shooting to 4 targets (one arrow to one target) and cross the terrain and water obstacles Time limit is 100 seconds. To rate the track minimum one arrow from the horseback in target is needed. The competitors have to shoot only in the gallop. The difference between the time limit and the actual riding time will be added to or subtract from the shooting points. (1 second = 0,25 point).The arrows can be drawn from the hand, a quiver, belt or boot. The are subtract 2 points from the shooting points if competitor omit the terrain or water obstacles.
The is 1 gallop trial. Track length is 600 meters. Each competitor start the track with 2 circle picking with the help of spear, next he should leave circles in the basket. After that competitor should throw the spear to the target cross terrain obstacles, shooting target with the bow and cut the cabbages with the sabre. Time limit is 100 seconds. To rate the track notching of minimum one stage is needed. The competitors have to cross the stages (circle picking, spear throw etc.) in the gallop. Only crossing the terrain obstacles is allowed in other gaits. The difference between the time limit and the actual riding time will be added to or subtract from the shooting points. (1 second = 0,2 point).The arrows can be drawn only from quiver, belt or boot.
Rules of the horseback archery competition "Gallop toward adventure" Przygodziczki, 24-26 September 2010
1. In the horseback archery competition can participate:
- adult person
- young people under 18 years old who have written permission of the both parents Competitors have to be good rider (also in cross country) and have experience in horseback archery
2. Participants must have medical insurance. (EU citizens can bay insurance by organizer).
3. All participants are absolutely obliged to:
- maintain the necessary security conditions
- possess of equestrian clothing, especially ride helmet (exception are person in historical cloths, but they don’t carry helmet to own responsibility).
4. Each competitor is obliged to register and pay a registration fee. By registration competitor receives a start number and the horse will be assigned to him.
5. After calling his name from the list every competitor has 5 training gallop (3 on a short track and 2 hunter track). Another trainings gallop are not allowed.
6. Competitor can change the horse assigned to him (max. 2 times). In this case, however, are also counted previous gallops . (i.e. 2 gallops on horse A, change to horse B, means 3 gallops on horse B). THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. If the competitor can not choose right horse for him, competitor will be excluded. In this case the registration fee is not give back.
8. Competitor who brought own horse is also obliged to 5 training gallops.
9. The organizer guarantees all horses are suitable to horseback archery and crossed many times competition hunter track.
10. Competitor is obliged to come on the competition place on the time.
11. Competitor is obliged to take care of the horse and ride equipment assigned to him, (guarding, cleaning before and after the competition).
12. Saturday is the competition day. Only in exceptional cases competitor has right to training on Saturday. In this case the are only 3 training gallops allowed (1 on short track and two on hunter track).
13. The change the horse during the competition is possible only in exceptional cases (injury), after previous consultation with the organizator.
14. Detailed rules of the competitions can be found in the description of the hunter track.
15. The winner is the competitor with the highest score.
2D archery tourtment
If you want to know more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org